Saturday, October 17, 2009

August/September

August & September flew by--here are a few highlights:

ELMO!
Myself, my mom, Julie, and Kim took all the kiddos (M, W, Jackson, & baby Mady) to see Elmo Live...Now if you know me well enough, I am deathly afraid of clowns & puppets. When I got a glimpse of all the Sesame Street characters on stage, I will admit that I choked up and almost lost it (crying in fear). But I put on my big girl panties and did it. Meredith does not know that I am afraid, and I don't want her to know. I don't want to pass down that fear. But fun was had by all!

Here is a pic from Labor Day...we just cooked out at my mom's house and the kids played in the pool in the backyard...Tyler is such a good big brother!
the Delta Fair!
Me and Mike loaded up M & W and met Julie, Chad, Jackson, and baby Brayden at the fair. It was a little hot, but the kids had a blast. It was good that Meredith & Jackson could ride the rides together...Jackson was leary at first, but good ol' peer pressure made him cave in! They rode the train, and the alligators, the dragon, and the monkey! And of course we saw Monkeys Riding Dogs! And visited the petting zoo.

They got their tickets! Ready to go!










No comments:

Post a Comment