Saturday, October 17, 2009

July '09--Will's 1st haircut!

July is kicked off every year with a July 4th celebration at Mike's mom & dad's house. It's pretty much a McGee family reunion. The cookout is always held the night of Bartlett's fireworks. His parents live across the street from the Kroger on Hwy 70, next to Sonic. The fireworks are shot from behind the police station/Appling Middle...So we always have a great view. Here are a couple of pics...Will was on the go, so I didn't get a lot of good pics of him. But M was ready to pose.


It was so hot, I hung out in the A/C till time for the fireworks show. Meredith was afraid of the fireworks, so she stayed inside on Uncle Dennis' lap. Will, of course, was not afraid!


But the big milestone in July was Will's 1st haircut. I cried. I knew once those curls came off he would look like a little man. And I was right. I held out as long as I could, but the boy looked like a ragamuffin. Will was really good while Karen cut his hair--like a big boy! Mike's dad came to watch. He's so proud of the little man. Here's a before and after :(








No comments:

Post a Comment