Thursday, December 10, 2009

O Christmas Bow!

I wrote in an earlier post that it took me a few days to get into the christmas mode.  And finally, it hit me.  And it wasn't through a song, or a movie, or shopping...it was through a BOW.  Yes, a bow.  Like I said earlier, I am not a bow kind of girl.  But once I saw these things, I just had to have one, and I couldn't wait to get home and put up my tree!  So here is the bow reveal!




I wish I would have gotten another pattern that had some white in it...I think it would have had more impact...but there is always next year! 

And I was worried that my balls I had were going to be too small...BUT I totally had forgotten that I had bought these bigger balls (giggle) last year, so everything balanced.  Bonus.

Since I waited until Dec. 6 (which is sooooo late obviously) to start thinking about decorating a tree, I missed my opportunity for some cute picks to place on top with the bow, or throughout the tree.  Oh well...again, there is always next year. 

I'm still trying to figure out why this bow makes me so happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment