Monday, March 8, 2010

Dresser Part 2.5--Sneak Peek

I hesitate to show some sneak-peek pics of the dresser for a couple of reasons:

1.  It's 11:30pm and I need to fold a mountain of clothes on my bed, before I can even get in the bed.
2.  The pics just don't do it justice because the dressser is in the garage and lighting stinks, and my camera flash was acting crazy.

But I am SOOO thrilled with how this turned out.  I can't wait to see it in the den.  Hopefully we can get to put it all together tomorrow night.

Here you go...

Bottom of the dresser...these knicks are a GOOD thing with two toddlers running around.  Our coffee table is distressed, too.  I love how the brown wood grain still shows through the black.


The two-tone isn't this obvious in regular light. 
 But even if it was, I still love it.

That's all you get...hehehe...

2 comments:

  1. what a tease! i am in love with the color. can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I have a cabinet upstairs I need your advice on!

    ReplyDelete