Saturday, March 6, 2010

How to Decorate around a Flat Screen

I have googled this subject to death.  And I've searched Blogher about this subject.  Didn't find a whole lot.

Here is our tv wall.  (excuse the mess)
Pretty big.  20' ceilings.  Long wall.



I'm pretty OCD on balancing shapes, so I know I need some round things and some texture to balance the rectangle tv, and rectangle dresser that will replace this entertainment center.  But it's a big wall...a tall wall...and whatever I do, I need to get it right. 

I like this idea from CG.  I know it's her kitchen...but the concept above her range could work.



But I just stumbled on All Things Thrifty.  She finished and posted the same project I am working on!  I love the after!  Look what she just did for her flat screen. 


Enter lightbulb moment here.  Duh.  Why didn't I think of that.  Me likey very much.  Do you know how many hutches without a base I have passed in the past week looking for a dresser???  omg. 

MUST. FIND. HUTCH.

But if you have any good ideas on how to decorate around a flat screen, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment