Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lipstick Kitchen update

Back in November, I told you about my Lipstick Kitchen plan.  And I mentioned something about being finished by Januray?! 

Um, yeah.  No.  Obviously that timeline was not thought out at all.

But when I volunteered to give a baby shower in June, it was just the motivation I needed to get my butt in gear!!!  


I found this idea from Moody Girl Projects
I so want to do this above my microwave! 


And this idea from Pink and Polka Dot


Aren't you excited, honey??!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Judith,

    I like your blog! What a great layout and picture gallery!

    I'm still figuring out how the whole thing works, and I love looking at other people's stuff.

    Thanks for sharing with me!

    You are awesome, and I'm blessed to know you!

    Blessings,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete