In the old kitchen, the telephone desk was a floating shelf from the wall. But of course it was torn out, and a new table was picked up by Tammy at our favorite Antique Gallery for only $30!
Here is a before of the table...It's so cute!
dresser, so I used the same paint/glaze mixture from that project. It's 1 part black satin paint, and 3 parts clear glaze.
Here it is after the 1st coat, which is the scariest part, because I always think it's not going to turn out right, because it's such a thin layer...(I believe that was a run-on sentence)
And here is the after! I used two coats on the legs, and 3 coats on the top of the desk. And a coat of poly over it all. Easy peasy.
We attached it to the wall to it would be secure.
LOVE IT! SO CUTE! SO EASY!
NOW GO PAINT SOMETHING!