Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kitchen Cabs Finished....well, almost...

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks.  Life has been crazy...between work and Tyler's play going on, it's been pretty hectic.  No time for the computer.

But I did finish the kitchen cabinets!  Well, almost.  I just need to trim them out, and trim out the beadboard. I'm having a hard time picking trim.  And I haven't painted the beadboard at the bottom end of the cabs, either.

So here they are...oh--and by the way, I didn't clean up for ya'll.

Remember the before?

And After...


Before...
After...

Next step is the countertop and backsplash...I can't wait to tear down that tile.

Here is the backsplash I want to use....thoughts?


.

2 comments:

  1. love the backsplash! what a great idea. the room is really coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find your email address. I wanted to tell you I gave you an award on my blog today. You can get it here.
    http://tracys-trinkets-treasures.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete