Today, I did accomplish a couple of things...one thing checked off the list in the kitchen, and another thing checked off the bathroom list. Maybe I should have split this post into 3 posts, but oh well. Try to keep up!
A year or so ago, I bought this cabinet from Big Lots. I wanted a red cabinet. Not so much the rooster, but he grew on me. I always knew I would eventually paint over him. Today was the day. After painting my kitchen green, the red cabinet was not cutting it.
I just roughed it up a little, and used some Valspar Satin Black from Lowes you can buy off the shelf. Two coats, no poly (yet). I found this leftover hardware from another project. bonus!
On to the bathroom!
Here was the lastest mistreatment in the bathroom. I love all the colors, and will re-use the fabric somewhere: