Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quick & FREE Sunday Project- Mini-Photo Wall

I have a lot of frames...a lot of different color frames. 
Silver, gold, red, black, brown...you name it. 

I've been meaning to spray paint a few to make a photo wall. 
Today, I made a mini-photo wall in my dining room. 

I chose these 3 frames that came from a dollar store a few years ago...


Then spray-painted them using some Oil-Rubbed Bronze I had on-hand... 

I knew I wanted to some black and white headshots of the kids. 

I just printed them on our computer, using just regular copy paper. 
You can't even tell behind the frame glass!
VOILA!
 



Whatcha think?


Oh--and not's that the only thing that got some ORB today!




Have a great week!!!

Linking up to
The Girl Creative

Keeping It Simple

And
Before & After Party at

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! I love the color that you used and those pictures are just darling!

    ReplyDelete