Monday, June 14, 2010

Thrifty Treasures

I love this bowl
 $6


This blue mirror was $6. 
Not sure if I'll keep it blue, or paint it. 
(It's not quite as turquoise as it looks here in the picture.)

'Thee and Me' sign
I liked the shape of it. 
I'm sure I'll paint it. 
Maybe with a scripture?
$2
(so glad those floors are gone!!)

As a previous SLAH consultant, I feel the need to rescue things when I see SLAH items in a thrift store.  Whether I need them or not, I feel it's my duty to save them, and give them a home where they are appreciated!

Rescued SLAH sconce
$4.98!


Resuced SLAH Gail Pittman salad plates
Are you ready for this?

 I about died when I turned these over. 
59 cents each.

Blasphemy!


Linking to:



 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
Coastal Charm


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Haha, great finds!! That IS blasphemous! Love them all though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a steal on the SLAH items! Almost as good as hosting a party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! After the $$ you pay for SLAH, I can't imagine thrift storing the items (I just shove them under the bed :). Amen for saving them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judith,
    You had asked about my bathroom color and I left you a response on my blog comment page. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Great finds and you'll probably enjoy my latest "intervention" post.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what wonderful finds! I love all of the SLAH goodies...your a lucky girl!

    I popped over to say hello from Between You and Me...and am so happy to have found your lovely site! I look forward to many more visits!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Thrifting! You found some great stuff.

    I love your blog and I gave you an award :) Check it out on my blog:

    http://foundintheali.blogspot.com/

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, I have to say I LOVE the name of your blog! Second, I am so glad I found you because I've been eyeing the same flooring you installed. Saw the great reviews and the research on the product was really solid, but it's great to know someone who has done it, knows the ropes and can offer advice. Perfect!!

    Now, for this post (: The bowl is absolutely beautiful and you can't beat $6! The others items are just as lovely...great eye (:

    Michele
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete