Friday, July 9, 2010

Evolution of a Green Thumb Part 2 (and some irony)

Back in April, I thought I was starting to get a green thumb.  You can read all about it here.

Yeah, well, so, that green thumb turned brown again.

I think I planted more seeds than my pots could handle.  Because I've got pretty much nothing.  I have been faithful in my watering, but nada.

I'm one of those people, if 2 tylenol are good, I'm taking 3.  But I guess there is a such thing as too much of a good thing in gardening. 

I don't even want to show you pictures because of how sad my little planters look.  I had some sprouts, but no buds.

But...my Forget-me-Nots finally bloomed!






And the irony of the Forget-Me-Nots blooming, is that I seem to be having some memory problems lately.  Apparently memory loss starts at age 32??  And did I mention I got the FMN seed packets at an Alzheimer's fundraising event?

me @ alzheimers event

So I bought some fish oil to help with my memory. 
But I can never remember to take the fish oil!

Anyway...What was I talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment