Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Small Changes



This mirror was a housewarming present from my parents when we bought this house.  I wanted it for our dining room, and loved all the colors, and the size.



Since starting the dining room facelift, and adding some turquoise, the mirror didn't quite fit in.  I had bought a can of 'Mediterrenean' spray paint for some other things, and had an idea.

I sprayed some Mediterrenean in a bowl and grabbed a small paint brush.



Just a small change for now so I can keep what I have. 

I REALLY want a round mirror for this space, but this will do for now.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen some neat round mirrors at Hobby Lobby. They go on sale 1/2 price all the time. I think it was smart to add the turquoise on yours until you find what you want.

    ReplyDelete