Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hubby's 25 Year Reunion

Hubby is 10 years older than me.  His 25 year reunion was this past weekend.  I've been looking forward to it more than him, I think.  Mostly because it meant a night out for us with a babysitter!  Can I get an amen?

It was great to meet his friends...a lot of people he grew up with since kindergarten!  So here are just a couple of pics from his reunion...Don't want to bore you too much.  But we had a great time!

hmmm...change much, honey?




Um, I think I had about 30 creme puffs

Mike & Terry...friends since they were 5 years old..
but we see him everyday..not that special.  j/k!

Mike, Penni, Rhonda, & Cathy--friends since Kindergarten! 
So cute!

Makes me think of one of my favorite sayings...

"Make new friends but keep the old...
one is silver, the other gold."

No comments:

Post a Comment