Thursday, October 7, 2010

1st Trip to Dentist

We took Meredith & Will to the dentist for the first time this week. 

I didn't know what to expect with Meredith...I thought she would put up a little fight...but as you can see...it was like she has had her teeth cleaned 100 times before...


Come on...I'm waiting...





I mean...really...how cute...



She was so good.  I was so proud of her! 

YAY no cavities!!!


You might ask...where are pics of Will?

Well...there are none.  He ran around the whole time...Dr. Tim did check him out.  He's still got 2 molars to come in.  Geez...I really thought we were done!!  But we'll go back in a year for his first cleaning.  Whew!

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! So glad she did well at the dentist and yay for no cavities!

    Will's a hoot! :)

    ReplyDelete