Monday, December 20, 2010

Dollar Store Project & Sneak Peek

Did you see the dollar store 15 foot garland??  If you haven't, log out immediately and go to your closest dollare store and purchase whatever they have left!

In my vision for a 'simple' christmas, I wanted some plain wreaths with red ribbon to hang over mirrors and inside windows.

I bought a wreath form at the dollar store, and wrapped it with the garland.  It took (2) 15' garlands to wrap the wreath.

Easy peasy $3 project....

I hung one above our kitchen sink...along with a christmas countdown sign from the dollar store.  Ok..I lied, so this was a $4 project.



And if you have followed me for a little bit...can you guess what the sneak-peek is??  (SQUEAL!)  Can't wait to show the reveal!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the rest of your kitchen photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can guess what the sneak peek is! But when are we going to get to see it???? What little bit is in the picture looks good.

    ReplyDelete