Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kitchen Changes & A Little Project

Remember how I loved my green kitchen?


 Yeah, well...

I now love my Latte Kitchen.



I don't know how to explain it, but everytime I came home and walked into the kitchen, I felt stressed.  It was like the green was screaming at me.  But now, I feel calm.  Like I can breathe.  Now nothing is competing the green...ahhhhhh...

Hubby thinks I'm crazy.  I probably am.  But ya'll understand.





And here is my 'little project'...I added some ribbon above the window so I can display the kids artwork!  I just tied the ribbon on each end of the rod, and used some leftover mini-clothespins from my Christmas Card Holder project from last year.  Meredith loves to help me choose which of her papers get displayed!


Lipstick Kitchen update:  We still haven't put up the backsplash. 





Yes, it's 6 months past my June deadline...the tiles are sitting in the laundry room waiting.  hmmm...maybe before my MOPs christmas party here next Tuesday night?  ha!  we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment