Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My New Favorite Thing: Dry Shampoo

I'm ususally a few steps behind when it comes to a few things...like, I've still got a crackberry..I haven't joined the IPhone nation yet.  And (gasp), I don't have an Ipod, either...Some people look at me like I'm crazy, but it's just not that important to me. 

Anyhoo..

Ya'll might have already known about this.  And I ususally don't blog about beauty products, so you know I am lovin' this product right now.  The first day I used it, I went to go pick up some things from a friend...she was like, 'don't look at me, I haven't had my shower today', and I was like, girrrrrllll...let me tell you about this stuff! 
I've heard of dry shampoo before, but I had never really seen it.  I stumbled across the Tresemme Frest Start Dry Shampoo in spray form the other day at my Wal-Market.  And now I am so addicted to this product.

Since kids, and since trying to grow my hair long, I'm an every-other-day shower girl (is that TMI?)  You know when it's my 2nd day, because my hair is in a ponytail :)  (like today)



So the morning of my no-shower days, I just spray this in my hair.  You wait 1-2 minutes for it to soak up the oil (ew), and style your hair.   I swear it looks like I really did take a shower that day.  And if I still wear a ponytail, it's not a greasy one.

How it works:
  • Formula with Mineral Clay soaks up excess oil and impurities to leave hair looking refreshed.
  • Contains Citrus Extracts to neutralize odor and enhance clean feeling.
  • Volumizes oily/straight hair that becomes limp in between shampoos, giving hair added body and bounce.
  • Perfect for color-treated hair, it reduces the need to wash as frequently, which prevents color from fading.
It comes in a Foam form, too.  I'll have to try that and see how it works.

So all you busy moms--go get you some dry shampoo!  It's the little things in our crazy lives that make us feel 'normal' or 'like a girl' and not a stressed out mommy that can get us through our crazy days!

2 comments:

  1. Omg I just discovered this too! I don't wash my hair everyday (especially when I have to be at work at 5 am)and I get greasy bangs. I LOVE THIS STUFF! It works great and its so much cheaper than all those other fancy brands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try this! It would be worth it to have on hand even just for "emergency" days.

    ReplyDelete