Sunday, January 16, 2011

Featured!


I have been linking up the Lipstick Kitchen Reveal this week to a few parties and was featured this week on Tatertots and Jello!   (And seeing the picture of my kitchen compared to the other projects featured, I've got to work on my photog skills! and not take pictures at night!)

If you haven't seen her blog, you must be living under a rock jump on over and check her out. 

So far I've had 1201 hits on the kichen reveal post.  Wowza.

Hope everyone has a great long weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured!! Your kitchen turned out amazing...GREAT job! Girl, you have been doing some blogging this year...I just caught up ;) The picture you have in the middle of W and M makes them look like twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Judith! I love looking at all your creations - you are amazingly talented! I love the pics of the kids on your blog - they are beautiful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your feature - that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, I'm bf's w/ Misty. She sent me the link to your blog. I'm your newest follower.. can't wait to read more!! xoxoxo!!

    ReplyDelete