Friday, March 25, 2011

Busy Little Bee



I realized I haven't posted in a few days.  I have been a busy little bee. (I think Hubby has whiplash)  

Instead of showing you bits and pieces of projects, I'm trying to save the full before and after posts till I'm done.  In the meantime, here are a couple of hints of one project I am working on.  I'm already in over my head, so say a little prayer for me.  Have a great weekend!  I'll be in the garage if you need me.




Minwax 26060 Stain Gel Walnut 8oz

6 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait- I am always jumping the gun and revealing projects before I can make the "big" impact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pics of your latest project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! you must be busy! Stopping by from the CoB, checking in on you!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with that....those products can only mean on thing!!!! "Furniture makeover"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missing you my dear. :( Can not wait to see what you have in store for us.

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete