Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Move over Mike Rowe...


Google images

HA!  That is a joke.  Mike Rowe will always be my #1 un-attainable crush.  Sexay!


#2 is Brad Pitt-circa Legends of the Fall.  Can I get an amen?!  I would have waited for you too, Tristan.  (killed myself? no.  But waited, yes.)

Google images


But here lately I've developed some new crushes on TV.


Meet Paul Brown. 

Have ya'll seen Auction Kings on Discovery?  LOVE that show!  I hope next time we visit my sis in Atlanta we can catch one of the auctions.  If I get to meet him I will have to ask him why he wears the same blue shirt all the time?  On second thought, what am I thinking?   With guns like that...who cares!  He's a cutie.


And hello Mike Wolfe.


American Pickers on the History channel is also one of my new fave shows right now.  (check out this interview with him on Blogher) 

What a job...cruisin the country--pickin....and sellin. If I could just have one week pickin with them!  I do like a man with more meat on the bones.  But he has charisma and personality.  And he knows his junk!  Smart + Funny = hottie.

So...who are your un-attainable crushes?



4 comments:

  1. LOL.. too funny! agree though.. they're all pretty cute! ;) and mine is mark consuelos... what a hottie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list is long. If you've read my blog recently, you know who they are.

    Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall? Yes. Yes. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on all of them. My biggest crush is Scott McGillivray of Income Property- ummm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we have to put a thought in these guys heads - take a blogger along each week. I am sure Mike can use a towel carrier, and the other Mike would love to teach someone picking skills as long as they don't show him up. Although it took forever for Danielle to get a ride along.
    I'd like to do a ride along with Alan and Ton.

    ReplyDelete