Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Buffet + Photo Wall

A few weeks ago I posted a tease about how I lost 400lbs.  Yep, that's right....the monster bookcases are gone! 


We have a pseudo-Craigslist at work, and I found exactly what I was looking for, and most importantly, at the right price-point.  Take a look at my new buffet!



Isn't she a beaut?


Two deep drawers, plus two compartments


I love the detailed molding


And how cute are these drawer pulls?


Love the inset on the doors


I know what you are about to ask...'what color are you going to paint it?'  Well--as of now, I'm wrestling with the idea of NOT painting it, although I know how much the details and molding are begging for some glaze.  It is a really old piece.  IDK.  I'm going to live with it for a while.  We shall see.

What do you think about this photo wall?


I painted the silhouette birds tonight.  Aren't they cute?  I love the splash of color...


Here is the wall, one more time...
I'm not feeling the accessories right now...need a new lamp.  Stay tuned on that. 


As Ni Hao Kailan would say, I'm SUPER HAPPY! with my new buffet and wall.

What do you think?

3 comments: