Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PB Eagan Mirror Knock-off

Back in January, I introduced you to my beautiful friend Kate.  



I posted a few weeks ago about how I sold my double bookcases, but put in a teaser about what I replaced them with.   Kate has been stalking encouraging me about posting what I have done with my new wall space.  I thought I would get to post about it last night.  But alas, I grocery shopped and didn't get home till after 10pm, so it didn't happen.  Sorry Kate, you will have to wait another day :)

So speaking of Kate, she is pretty handy herself.  She was not happy with the window over her mantle and had been wanting to cover it somehow.  She loved the PB Eagan Mirror, and decided to tackle a knock-off. 

So hop on over to Kate's blog to check out her PB Eagan Mirror knock-off she did earlier this year and give her some love! 

2 comments: