Friday, July 8, 2011

Pinterest

Oh my goodness.  Like I need another addiction.  Move over Facebook. 

If you have not joined Pinterest yet, you must.  I have seen some bloggers talk about Pinterest and decided to see for myself.  It's like blogland on crack.   

You know how you see projects or ideas in bloggy land, and you either 1) Make it a favorite so you can come back to it, or 2) you think to yourself...I'll remember where this idea is.

I'm guilty of #2.  I don't know why I think I can remember which blog an idea is from...I can't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning!

That is the beauty of Pinterest.  All your ideas, projects, inspirations...can be personally categorized and filed.  And I guarantee you will know a few people, and you can see their ideas and inspirations, too.

What are you waiting for? 

Follow me on Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. I love the site and what it can do. I just don't have the time for it. I'm on there, but I don't have very many pins. *super sad face* I plan to spend some time on there this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have tried several times and even checked my junk mail but NOTHING! now what?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete