Thursday, July 7, 2011

Silhouette Birds

Painting Parties are getting pretty popluar here in these parts ;)

I attended my first painting class party last June.  This was my first masterpiece


Then a few weeks ago when my sis was in town, myself, my mom, and sister painted a Zebra Cross at a little store called A Touch of Nostalgia in Arlington.



This week...Silhouette birds with my buddy Amanda!










These classes are addictive!  My next one will be at the end of the month...can you guess what I will be painting?  Oh yeah.  An owl. 

Hootie Hoo!

4 comments:

  1. i wanna go. i need a painting buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do one of these! Could you give us the process?!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this sounds like fun! I need to look up the place in Arlington.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am DYING to go to one of these paint parties.. like, really. Next time you go, do let me know!!

    ReplyDelete