Saturday, December 10, 2011

A 'Berry' Special Birthday

I can't believe how fast 5 years can go by. 

Since M's birthday actually fell on Thanksgiving this year, we had her party at the beginning of November at our local pumpkin patch. 



M wanted a costume birthday party along with the Strawberry Shortcake theme.  (hence why some of the kiddos are in costume)  The day was filled with lots of friends and family, a train ride, a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch, a pinata filled with candy, and of course cake and presents.  The guests got to take home yummy strawberry shaped cookies as favors. 

On her actual birthday on Thanksgiving, M woke up to birthday donuts! 


(no, my kids don't wear pajamas)

And of course she was spoiled at each of the grandparents' house as we made our thanksgiving rounds. 


No words can express or describe the love I have for this baby girl. 

2 comments:

  1. Great party! Rory's birthday is the 28th so we pushed her party to the first weekend in December. My kids start out in pajamas, but always end up in their undies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... she's the cutest!! I cried all day when my little guy turned 5 this past year!!

    So sad to hear that the couple that owns that farm is going through a divorce. I really hope they don't end up closing the farm!

    ReplyDelete