Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Wreath

Happy December everyone!  I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit! 


We had a great fall....I started several posts the past couple of months, but never finished them (obviously).  Like everyone, we have been busy, busy. 

As far as our holiday decor goes this year, our christmas tree went up the weekend before Thanksgiving, and I have been piddling around the house with other decor when I get the chance.  M is my mini-me-decorator and has helped a lot!

Our front door christmas wreath has left much to be desired the past couple of years.  By the time I make new ones for other people, I don't have the gumption to make a new one for us.  Until this year.  

I was inspired by these two wreaths I saw on Pinterest a few months ago... 




I had bought the oval grapevine back in the fall, and everything else was leftover remnants from other wreaths and arrangements I have made in the past.  I love it when things come together so easy (and cheap)!
  



 





Merry Merry!

2 comments: