Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Pics

Like always, I'm a little slow on the draw.  It seems as though everyone had Easter pics done, complete with live chicks, and easter eggs as props.  And like most holidays lately, Easter snuck up on me, so no chicks for my kiddos.  They are so deprived.  (read: sarcasm)

But I finally booked a spring mini-session with my friend Brandi from Daisy Lu Photography.  For you Memphis girls, she is great, and prices are great, too.  Go 'like' her FB page.  She does great work.  And she is used to chasing around toddlers since she has lots of practice with her own.  This is important to me, since most of the pics I can get of the Moose is his back-side, because he runs from the camera.  (Ok, who am I kidding, the kid RUNS 24/7)

We went to City Hall Park in Bartlett.  This is where me and my kids hang out a lot, so I knew they would be comfortable there and could do their thing.

Perfect world would be family pics, with the teenager and the hubby included.  But the boys are still traumatized from our last family session in the sunflowers.  in 110 degree weather.  with 110 percent humidity.  And we brought the dog.  It was horrible. 

So I'm saving the 'family' pic until the fall in the cotton.  I'll be using Daisy Lu again for the teenager's senior pics very soon anyway.   (omg I can't believe I just typed that...Senior??)

Here are some shots from the session...










LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my precious.. I love them! I 'liked' her on facebook. What are her prices like?

    ReplyDelete