Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Lovely Cupboard

I want to share one of my favorite blogs with you today! 

Meet my friend Heather from The Lovely Cupboard.



Heather and I went to church together for a couple of years back in the day.  We went to the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska together for a mission trip back in '96.  Oh the stories from that trip.  I won't tell you what kind of characters we played in a performance.  That's another blog post for another day.  I'm still waiting on our Oscar.

Heather and I are FB friends, but I actually stumbled across her 'lovely' blog a while back when she was featured on Knock-off Decor.  Don't you love it when you discover other people you know who blog?


Heather is a legit blogger.  From her DIY projects, her parties, and her recipes, you can spend a few hours on her site.  And not to mention her photography.  Amazing. 


One day I will tackle her DIY Ombre Paint-chip art
So easy and so beautiul.



Hello?



Doesn't this Avocado Hummus look delicious? 
So easy.
I'm a hummus addict here lately.  I can't wait to make this.



Heather is beautiful and talented in so many ways.  She also just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Gemma.  Enjoy checking out her site.  I promise you can lose some hours in the day!  Happy Tuesday!


4 comments:

  1. I've never even tried hummus. I just assume I won't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over that wall.. I need a few paint pens, stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Alaska...So many odd memories that seemed totally normal at the time!

    Thanks for the blog lovin'. You make me sound really awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judith I was contacted by a Wendy Lynn Adams wanting me to do some free work for her. Some things just don't add up.... I seen one of your post.. Just trying to find out some info on Wendy, Thanks I can be contacted at Chernandezstable@aol.com

    ReplyDelete